Will A. Lemkul
- Civil Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Trademark Infringement Claims
- Class Actions
- Mass Torts
- Davis-Stirling Common Interest Law
- Mechanics Liens
- General Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Construction Law
Will Lemkul joined Morris, Sullivan & Lemkul® in February 2002 and became a shareholder of the firm in 2005. Prior to joining Morris, Sullivan & Lemkul®, Will worked with one of Nevada's most respected litigation firms: Kemp, Jones & Coulthard, LLP.
Today, Will represents individual and corporate clients in Nevada, California and Hawaii and practices in the areas of personal injury, catastrophic loss, wrongful death, trademark infringement as well as multi-district and complex civil litigation. Will has represented hundreds of clients in pharmaceutical drug injury cases ranging from Fen-Phen to Avandia. Will's clients are widely diverse, ranging from professional athletes to fortune 500 companies. Will has tried numerous cases to verdict obtaining millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements in everything from product defect claims, to trademark infringement disputes. From 2004 to 2013, Will handled litigated claims in excess of $200,000,000.00. Three (3) such lawsuits involved the successful defense of claims against celebrity Chef, Paula Deen; as well as Big Lots, and Walmart.
Will earned his Bachelor's Degree in 1994 at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and obtained his Juris Doctorate Degree from California Western School of Law in San Diego in 1998. While at California Western, Will was a member of the school's Law Review and International Law Journal. In 1997, Will was awarded the American Jurisprudence award for trial practice. Will is rated as an AV® PreeminentTM lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating a lawyer may achieve. Will is also a fellow of The Litigation Counsel of America. The Litigation Counsel of America is a trial lawyer honorary society composed of less than one-half of one percent of American lawyers.
In 2012, Will was nominated as a "Top Attorney" in the areas of Construction Defect and Intellectual Property by the San Diego Daily Transcript. Will was recognized as a "Top Attorney" by the San Diego Daily Transcript in both 2013 and 2014 in the area of construction defect litigation. Will was one of only ten (10) attorneys in San Diego to receive such distinction. Since 2014, San Diego Magazine has recognized Will as one of San Diego's "Best In the City" in the area of Civil Litigation.
Will is currently a member of the State Bar of California; State Bar of Nevada; American Bar Association; and Clark County Bar Association. Will is licensed to practice in Nevada, California and Hawaii, including all Nevada, California and Hawaii federal courts and he is active in numerous community and civic organizations.
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctorate – 1998
- South Carolina
- AV® Preeminent™ lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell®
- One of San Diego's "Best In the City" in the area of Civil Litigation, San Diego Magazine
- "Top Attorney" by the San Diego Daily Transcript in both 2013 and 2014 in the area of construction defect litigation. Will was one of only ten (10) attorneys in San Diego to receive such distinction.
- "Top Attorney" in the areas of Construction Defect and Intellectual Property by the San Diego Daily Transcript, 2012
- American Jurisprudence award for trial practice, 1997
- Litigation Counsel of America (The Litigation Counsel of America, Fellow (The Litigation Counsel is a trial lawyer honorary society composed of less than one-half of one percent of American lawyers)
- Managing Partner